Friday, September 01, 2006

dragon con trip day one

OK so a 15 hour plus ride from Philadelphia was interesting

got to see one of my friends from the online group I write with which is so cool.

I love meeting people and especially those I know or from the online groups I am in.

We ended up getting our staff badges, checking out the anime/animation track room - which was somewhat surreal as there were two guys int here at the tables with the mikes just using the mikes and playing - when we came in they started doing comedy, it was weird.

Then spent time learning how to make a character for the Lord of the Five Rings RPG game.

Tomorrow the conference starts and the fun should really pick up.

Will have lots more to say, if sober and not busy running trying to make sure the track panels go alright, tomorrow :P

No comments: