Friday, September 22, 2006

focus

So where is my focus these days?

Soemtimes it is on the stuff going on at my work and how it will impact me and changes are coming.

Sometimes it is on trying to juggle way too much but always looking for more becuase I don;t quite feel I have found what or who I really would like.

Sometimes it is turned to thinking up a plot, or story or a fantasy that I wish could come true. Sometimes I focus on the fact fantasies are the nicest and cruelist because they have a base in fact and have the ideal of what you'd like to happen and yet will not.

SOmetimes I focus on trying to listen to the rain or take a moment to count the clouds or pehaps watch the construction outside one of the windows at my work.

Sometimes it is on how little focus I have and how I multitask and ramble and always thinkng, moving, restless.

Sometimes it is on how the combination of lyrics, beat and timing makes a song one I know I want to hear again, press the reply button, again, press the replay button and again.

FOCUS - something I have lost in some aspects these last few years, something I have lamented loosing and thus have wasted time crying rather than trying.

Ah, time's up, must move on to focus on something else.

No comments: