Wednesday, January 25, 2006

What Kind of Day is Today?

My sister (and best friend) knows when I get in a real bad place how to make me laugh - she sent this to me saying it would be our new code - is it an OSM Day ('oh shit' Mike) day or an HM day ('Heyyyyaaaa' Mike) - hehe

Today is more of the OSM day with a side of blue Sully but there are HM moments

Like two teachers coming in today for Powerpoint training and I could barely tell them how to do a simple thing as they kept going back and forth like an old married couple - some how we went from how to insert images in PowerPoint to discussing the finer points (if there are finer points) of body odor.

Then just as I am getting into the exciting world of changing bullet types we suddenly ended up in a discussion about (and how these topics were related I am still trying to work through myself - lmao) late nights, dogs vs. cats and fried sushi (and yes it took me unfortunately a few minutes to catch on to the joke regarding that last item and recognize the oxymoron - yes I have used Left-handed mops as well [insert huge sigh]).

Ah life


HM Day





OSM Day


bigger images can be found

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/docwho2000/heyyyyymikebig.jpg
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/docwho2000/ohshitmikebig.jpg

No comments: