Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Gearing Up for a much needed Trip

Well getting things set for my trip. Looks like I settled on memphis at least for now - lol and going to start tomorrow morning - how early remains to be seen.

I got the rental car a little earlier today and now trying to finish burning my mix CDs. The rental car has a CD player - most awesome (my car does not, ah how deprived I am j/k). I also think the rental car people are certain I am nuts (of course I know that I am but I managed to convince yet more people on this planet of that as well).

The car has automatic controls (which again my car lacks). So I sat in teh rental car parking lot for like five minutes (gross exaggeration it was only four and a half minutes) but just pushing the button to make my seat go up and down, forward and backward. I may not even need my pillow.

Yes I sit on pillows to drive as my feet and the pedals need a little help in meeting. But there I am sitting in this rental pushing the buttons and playing with things. I am worse than a little kid. Actually I am a tactile person and love my sense of touch. I tend to touch things as I go along looking (as mentioned before I know store detectives follow me all over as I just like to fondle, um touch things - lol). So finally I drove away (I was also playing with the stereo - music is very very important) still messing with stuff. Prolly a good thing I am not going with anyone - I'd most likely embarrass them doing something silly.

yay travel fun!

No comments: