Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Hiatus Absolved

Well, life has been a bit rough, would make sandpaper look like a baby's smooth butt ;)

However, things seem to be settling into a bit more of a routine, which means I can get back to doing what I like - including writing here. I hope to be a bit more vocal as so much is going on.

This weekend I may actually get to enjoy my World of Depleted: Day 419 DVD - complete with secret codes and other fun :)

I hope to get back to writing on my Nikki and Nora fanfiction series.

And my wikis have been so neglected (poor transmedia wiki and world of depleted wiki and my upcoming storyworld wiki)

And yes, a couple storyworld projects I've been working on are finally starting to take shape.

And of course I got caught up in a few ARGs, cool transmedia projects, awesome Kickstarter campaigns and more.

To that end - I leave you with my YouTube debut ;) I did this in support of a Kickstarter campaign for this awesome ARG app project about Snowtown - so - enjoy my geek vaudeville craziness



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9w_XPgUqOk

No comments: