Sunday, September 27, 2009

When the 'EH' mood strikes

What is it about blah moods that just makes one so bleeping tired? Blah means not doing much, if anything, yet, it is like flying across country, one always seems to feel weary and tired even when it seemed like inactivity was the rule....

I should be up doing something, have lots of projects and items that need to be done, should be done, eh I don't feel like it : )

If it were daylight, I'd almost consider getting up to walk, so at least I would be doing something productive... poof, blast this mediocrity that has descended.

I do not even feel like listening to music or watching anything on TV/computer...

I think the last is because it would require thinking, and even thinking right now seems blah - which begs the question how am I even writing this, but that is an oxy moron I shall leave for another time.

The hamster is over on the desk, going round and round in his very noisy wheel and I feel I should be making some brilliant analogy - eh, I think I'll pass, go grab something to drink.

As I walked to the comic book shop today (and yes I got my drink - my ice tea is sitting here next to me now) - I was so caught up in looking at and noting the world as I walked. I realized my strong yen to want to find someone, along with the ticking clock that time is passing by as I remain alone, is due to wishing to whatever powers that be that I had someone I could share my observations and weird view of the world with... to just have someone to walk with or chatter about the things I think and notice... and I think some pretty weird things, but that's what I seek and throw pennies into the fountains to wish on, that I find someone willing to walk with me on this odd spastic, chaotic and playful journey I am taking through life.... it is so rich and I just want to share....

No comments: