Tuesday, September 29, 2009

loong day and gps dreams

OK - too long a day - and tomorrow fixing to be long too - not motivated to do this one class, but must find a way to plow through.... just tired right now so it is easy to not have anything motivation worthy

Worried about a friend but no idea how to help or what to do.... : /

I was told I have a bachelor(ette) refrigerator and have no food and all :P I need to find someone who can help me cook and rectify that - any takers out there??? I do nice backrubs!!! And I'll do the dishes!!!!!

Ok - off to dream about GPS units and trying to find a way to help these

1 comment:

docwho2100 said...

I just realized - I left the last sentence of my entry hanging - lol - that is about like my brain and what i am sure people who deal with me smile and shake their head at in saying, "It'll be ok..." I was thinking about my period 8 students - who today were really great - so whew - now for this GPS class - I love the topic but not sure why having hard time finding motivation....