Monday, September 28, 2009

Not really ready

OK - so tomorrow I will have two roommates for a bit, a couple is coming to the area and staying with me a bit until they get settled and find a place. It'll be good, but I am not ready in getting the room setup and everything. I decided to embrace and dance with Mr. Procrastination and he bit me on the tush :P

Having a roommate(s) will be, well ok, honestly, since I broke up 5 years or so ago, this will be the first time I have lived with anyone again (save little one of course)... and yeah been making me think about... sharing space and all... and finding a nice someone to hang out with and ramble on with and... share space with.. ah well, I keep hoping and the optimistic cheery that it will happen one day.... it will, honest : )

Gotta prep some stuff tomorrow for my geocaching class, got set up a few activities and try to have everything set, plus gotta get a test ready for my Physical Science class....

and at some point I should get my butt up and finish a couple other things... I will, honest....

No comments: