Friday, July 25, 2008

a movie that caught me by surprise

Ok so -

joined netflix and going like crazy with that - it already came in handy as I had to take little one to work yesterday and she watched Clash of the Titans online through that service - I like that movie too, and Sinbad and all those stop motion movies, ahhhh the time before digital hehe
The title of this blog however is because of a movie I picked up when in Orlando and finally now watching - Desert Hearts.... can I just say, holy cow and wow and [bleep]


Something about this movie just.... kept me watching and no not just the infamous sex scene :P ok that helped... but, just, what a story... what a story, I just keep going wow....

Ok gotta get back to laundry and other work stuff (I am taking this class online about wikis, blogs, the Web 2.0 and other fun stuff because I signed up to teach this special class in the fall... it is fun but a hella lot work - I get to create a Wikipedia entry though as one assignment hehe, what should i Wiki? :P)

Ok - catch ya laters

PS - i know I just changed my Myspace song (Back in style by the Cliks - http://youtube.com/watch?v=MfWuJYEdrq8 not a great video - check myspace for a better mix) and, ok, it is a little harsh music and lyric wise, I usually do not like cuss words used too much but... I saw this group on the True Colors tour and got their CD and finding I like them, the lead's voice is just kinda husky nice, not melodic, just smoky...

so yes, a harsh song, I'll find something more bouncy later....

No comments: