Monday, July 07, 2008

Hello from Orlando

Well my conference trip has started out interesting so far :P

Started with an hour and half delay as they had to have a new flight attendant come in (no idea why). Then on the shuttle ride from the airport, the driver had this static-y Christian preacher on and I got an earful about Ezekiel.

The I get to the hotel and find I grabbed the wrong folder and left my conference voucher back in NJ – still waiting to see how that resolves.

I make it up to my room – 666 (66 on the 6th floor) and head out to find some lunch. I get rained on and then when I get back to room, my floor is soaked (the maintenance just left, they "vacuumed" the floor and that was it – I think the cooler leaked. We will see… And this is just the highlights, there have been many other wonderful events :P

and oh did I mention the huge ass brown moth on the ceiling of my room that has been there the whole day and not moved….. I am soooooooo hitting the bar later hehehe

Ohhhhh this will be an adventurous week (peeks through fingers as hands covering face)

No comments: