Wednesday, July 23, 2008

airport blahs

Well, i am typing from the Alanta airport where I am stuck as my flight is now 2 hours delayed, this has been the return trip of delays - my first flight was delayed about two hours and now this one. I have been in airplanes and airports about 12 hours now - whoooo-wheeee hehe

I read some of the comics I picked up, typed up a cooooolll plot for one of the writing groups (it is a nice little plot that should be fun), been rereading a couple stories and thinking and then people watching.

I have a ton to get caught up on once I am am home, but it is worth it - I had an awesome time on the visit.

I visited a couple of friends in the Seattle area. It was awesome, got to see the area, go to Mount St. Helen's and lots of fun (did I mention I created a cool Pirate and watched some cool video game play).

There was lots more fun too, but not enough time. I hope to get to go back again soon.
I will be turning my focus to the Sumemr Bridging program coming up and then a driving trip to Arizona and maybe stops along the way...

But for now, I am off and running to the next adventure and having fun along the way - hurray : )

No comments: