Wednesday, December 26, 2007

What a day

Christmas came

Christmas went

And it was a magically day, part of it. Watching little one enjoy the morning and hearing the squeals and all, magic, pure gold. Disney Xmas parade YAYAYAY one day I will be in Disney for xmas – yes another travel goal of mine – who wants to come with?

I also caught up on sleep, that was my xmas gift to me.

That and a few things I will do the week that T is gone with her dad – whewwwwww a whole week, so what trouble can I get into?

PS – Kathy if reading this – I am already addicted to that damn Pirates game. The first video anything in this house and damnnnnn it – I already am hooked and so is T – you dorkass…… greatttttt hehe

PSS – john played it a bit too until the you know who reminded him to go do something else hehe

No comments: