Saturday, December 29, 2007

Vacation Saturday

Well stopped at this flea market today – it was cool, reminded me of the Swap Meet in Tucson. I splurged and got a few knives – I got this Robert E Lee knife with matching watch cover/fob, Marilyn Monroe jackknife, a King Arthur knife and a Dragon Claw split blade with twisted handle – very nice.

Then headed to the mall and got my hair cut. The stylist was nice. I asked about the story behind her tattoos and I found out she and her mom got matching ones, in fact they hace gotten a number together. I was like tttoooootttallly cool – That would be a neat thing to do and share.

My mom and I shared college a little. When I started at the U of A – she went back too. Which was cool, we shared the Van Tran (did not have a car so used her handicap service). And because she was blind I read her textbooks for her onto tape. We only took one class together, a religion class. Her major was Writing, theology and psychology. Mine geology so we did not have many classes we could share.

It was cool, we should have pledged together hahaha j/k

And yes my mom is where I got the writing from. She even was published in a few things – she did more poetry and all. But yeah she gave me the bug.

Going out for a nice walk and may go catch some music at a bar. Yes I am keeping busy, see my mind is on someone else and if I don't keep busy I start thinking and this type of thinking about this person is not the thinking I want to be doing, so….

Kathy recommended I try Arbor Mist and man it is good. Tried the Island Fruit last night and enjoying the peach now. It is nice and fruity and will fit with the stuff I am trying later. My sister got me this trial thing of flavored tequila and they have drinks to make so I will be trying those.

Plus I am working to.. I have set a goal of one year. One year to work toward moving. A lot can happen but… I started cleaning out closets and other thigns this break – getting organized and rid of junk if nothing else.

Finished the first three dvds of Ergo Proxy and I am hooked, wanna see the rest. Also watching first season of Ugly Betty. Someone recommended it and I am loving it already it is funnnnnyyyy and also sad – yes I was crying for Betty in some of the first eppy and all – I soooooo get her hehe

And more to watch, yes I am taking a true break this vacation….

Also doing a little work – gotta get my classes ready for next semester (they start around the 18th)

Advanced Web Design for the high school
Environmental Science (this semester I am going without a textbook – it is online)
Historical Geology
Earth Science

So doing work too

No comments: