Thursday, August 02, 2007

Is it really august already

wow been very very busy and been in weird motivation head space lately which is good and bad weird - not sure what to think or do about a few things and now what i want to think and do about a few things but not sure I can do what i want... damn real life sometime - lol

but it is august already and time marches on and it has been almost four years - there are some things i just wish time didn't march on regarding - ah well another day I will dream about certain sombodies coming in and looking past my outside and rather plain package and sweeping me off my feet because my inside is good enough...

going to take a vacation the last week in August - getting in the car and driving - just driving and seeing what can be seen and what can be done and for a week, relaxing for once and who knows, maybe finding motivation along the way

gotta get through august first - well hey one day already done - wheee

No comments: