Friday, August 31, 2007

Wonderful Things when you least expect

Well the trip out West is still going well. Although today is our last day in Tucson. I got a golden opportunity yesterday because my sisters are awesome people as well as a couple of other people. They kinda pushed and prodded (and in ms foxy’s and kathy’s case teased) and were patient and understood and so I did something I have not really ever done before and was a little impulsive. Well it turned out it is one of the best things I have done in a long time (along with this road trip in general).

But I went to visit someone and ended up having a very good time and leaving much happier than I have been in a long time. I got to spend a half a day with a very awesome, beautiful, elegant (bitchin’ goth/rocker/insert other descriptions here too hehe) and above all else, classy Lady.

Among the good time, she was patient and a little bold when I could not be bold and I am glad she was, not only did I like that (bold and spicy and dominate ooo yeah :-D but because of that she showed me even though it’s been a long time since I did something and was more nervous than a teenager (and much worse, I am sure she was going to give me a push or evil glare or something any moment) – but no she hung in there with me, tolerated my stupidity and hesitation and then helped me see something and gave me something I’ve not had in a number of years – hope… hope that I really might not be alone for the rest of my life and that people can like me (hard to explain any more what I mean by that – ping me and ask if you really wanna know)

Theresa hit a water park and other fun things yesterday and I managed to finish up getting my online class ready for start of semester – worried about work big time… also been thinking a lot on this trip (thanks to sisters, friends and situation at home) – things may change for me in the next little bit – very uncertain and I hate it but trying to hold on and not get too buried.

Going to Pinnacle Peak (or cowboy town) as Theresa calls it for tonight and then back on road.

Ok – off to pack car and watch Shrek 3-d with nieces and nephews and all sorts of wonderful things.

And once more, thank you Kathryn, thank you so much for making things brighter for me than they have been in a long time. I hope things swing bright your way soon as well. All classy ladies deserve only the best.

No comments: