Monday, June 26, 2006

Weekend Follies and DratI really am a True blonde

Okay this weekend I learned a hard lesson I am a truly spacey blonde -Kathy knows what I am talking about and I am too embarrassed to ever reveal the details - like shame, stupid, embarrassed but I had the confirmation Friday that I spaz out on things just like Dory from Finding Nemo - siiiggghhhh But Friday was a baaaaaaddddd day - had depressing news, spazed and did the bad blonde thing thus messing something up and then was just mopey blech all around.

In an effort to distract my thoughts from certain things on Saturday - I took back up the rollers and paintbrushes and attacked another wall - this time on of the hallway walls - the very high walls - the okay shit that did not work and now I must figure out how to finish certain parts walls. But it was a nice sense of accomplishment to get another basic wall done - yes it looks totally unprofessional (like I am a professional painter) but shit I do not care. If I ever hook up with someone and they care, then I'll care, till then it is a wall that forms my house and I want to paint them turquoise blue and coffee brown so there

I also learned to make sure kitty is shut up tight in a room and does not get out and does not sneak up on me as I am touching up with the paint brush and does not attack paintbrush thus scaring me, pushing kitty and me into painted wall and then running around after kitty tracking blue paw prints all over - thank goodness I have wood floors and kitty stayed off the furniture. That was madness and giggly fun, well giggles after I stopped running around in circles cussing and chasing the cat thus spreading things more. I must have been a nice blue-blonde sight - LMAO

Got some great books over the weekend as I visited Borders (along with getting a haircut trim - bangs still intact) and working on those including a book by Stone Butch Blues author Leslie Feinberg (THAT WAS A GREAT BOOK) - the book is called Drag King Dreams and I working through that now and anticipate it will be just as f*ing good.

Sunday was errands, watching the movie 'Over the Hedge' with a just turned six year old (and finding oh damn I laughed at the burp and fart jokes as hard as the other kids in the theater - ohhh man) I thought the movie was funny and liked it, Hammy rocks big time!!!!! And the six year old kept doing the William Shatner Opossum impersonation and cracking me up - then I started doing them too and here we are in the theater doing these Opossum playing dead impersonations and jokes. You need to see the movie to get a visual on what we were doing - we nailed the Opossum part and William Shatner lines though - dead on... (oh that was bad)

Then attacked the yard and did a little more on the landscaping and getting things cleaned up around the yard. Still lots to go on that project but again chipping away.

Finished out the night writing/posting some (a very intense but awesome scene came out very good because of the person I was posting with - i really like the scene) and also slowly working on my class notes for the class I start teaching July 5 - I am working through motion and forces and energy right now. Oh man those students are going to be hurting by the time I am done with them - just teasing.

Monday however is starting off like the Daniel Powter and similar artist's songs about bad days as a rock on the way to work hit windshield and cracked it - tomorrow they glass people will come to my work and replace it which is cool but I had to reschedule a braces appointment and could not get an opening for over 2 weeks. But such is life and moving on along to the next thing (and hoping I do not find any more blue paw prints around....)

No comments: