Friday, June 16, 2006

Being a Regular

Good Start To A Day

Ok the one McDonald's server is one heckuva classic chick, lady, person. I often stop in the morning to get a milk and an Ice tea (I hate milk but it is good for you and I end up not eating the rest of the day so milk is good to tide me over). I do not drink coffee but fresh brewed, unsweetened ice tea with lemon (sugar and fountain and bottle stuff is crap) is something I drink probably too much of (I am an ice tea snob and yes it needs to be fresh brewed and unsweetened).

But I usually order that in the morning and often get this one person - the staff knows me at the McDonald's pretty well. So today I pull up to the drive thru and she just says come around - I am laughing and go ok and pull around.

She hands out the tea and milk and I go to pay and she is like "It's on me today." I am like um sure? And she is yup. So classy lady you made my day because that was way cool - I had a classy lady buy me a tea and milk in a sense - lol

Today is also the last day for school - I am a 12 month employee so I come back Monday regular but the students and teachers will be gone....

I rented the first season of The 4400 - I was looking for Dark Angel as I am reading this cool Birds of Prey / Dark Angel crossover but have never seen DA. So my video store does not have it and I decide to rent 4400 - ok I like this show a lot - I am hooked - I am going to rent season 2 and I know season three just started but I think since I missed the first two eppys I will wait - but i highly recommend the show.

Now to get Dark Angel and enjoy all of Ms. Alba's, erm, talents :-D

Plus a friend is really down - gotta figure out a way to cheer her up or at least hope to give her an ear to rant or what not - whatever helps.....

No comments: