Saturday, January 15, 2011

Why ARGs, games and World of Depleted are Awesome

Ok so researching games, Twilight 2013 (related to www.worldofdepleted.com) and such and came across this blog http://meltei.wordpress.com/2010/06/15/twilight-2013-week-seven/ - and what she writes, kinda really, in a nutshell, explains why I think transmedia, game mechanics and the like are good and important

from the blog (not my words) "Over these weeks of Twilight 2013, I have learned a lot about the real world. Not all radios talk to each other. Some cars drink gasoline, some drink diesel. There are bullets with balls, bullets with holes and bullets capable of penetrating armour. During each game session, Ángel’s player draws pictures of guns and bullets on all pieces of paper he can reach and tries to educate me. Internet is also a great teacher."

Back to me


I have researched so much for the different games I find - a new one is opening - http://pandemiconedotzero.com/ and it seems to swirl so nice into the other topics I have been looking into for World of Depleted. But the end game is - you learn and play and grow...

No comments: