Friday, December 04, 2009

Hinge Points and Butterfly effects

I've written a bit here and there in my blog about the concept I call hinge points (search around the blog for that if you wanna know more)

But something has developed over the last month - ok three somethings and well, they almost seem to have suddenly come to the place where they are... well they have the potential to be a hinge point, like I am riding the cusp of a wave and can ether go one way or the other - with some very different results...

It is weird, I never expected these things to build to the potential of a hinge point and again they may, like a wave, suddenly die out and you are sitting on your surf board going "What the Hoo - where did it go?" But then sometimes, sometimes you catch that wave and hang ten alllllll the way to shore and have an awesome ride to always remember......

But now I must collect my ideas on something and try to overcome my huge self doubt and low esteem as well as prepare for baking madness this weekend - 60+ hours of baking to make, hmm i think we are only doing about 45 plates this year, small number.... :P I am sure odd tweets and blogs will result - wait until about 4am on Sunday morning hehehehe

PS- no idea why I chose the wave analogy today - I am still all giddy about an email I got so I am a little goofy - I have only surfed once and that was not the best experience, I ended up scaring the person I was surfing with as I was on a long board and he said if you fall, hang on to it o it does not bash you. so I fell and wrapped my arms and legs around it and rode it into shore that way. he thought I was drowning hahahaha

No comments: