Monday, June 30, 2008

Wow already July

Dang - where did June go? Sheesh

Well as I gear up for July - I find I have a little breathing room before things get hectic again. I had my Derm body check and everything is a ok - yay - no suspcious moles or such and no need to see me until next year - just one more doctor to go and then i get to shy away from the medical field once again for awhile (ps - got a little letter that the squish test was ok so do not need that for another year either - double whew)

Fourth of july this weekend and so far not doing much - might go catch some live music somewhere - mainly wil be packing as I leave Monday for National Academy Foundation conference in Orlando - I'll be there the 7th - 11th.

Since I was feeling blah (no asking why, just I was, am, but hey will get through) - but I looked up concerts in Orlando and scored a ticket to see Pat Benatar at the Hard Rock Live concert venue on the 8th - boooo-yahhhhh wheee I get to see a new artist (well one i have not seen in concert) and a new venue - I have always wanted to the Hard Rock Of course I have work and NAF stuff during the day - but the nights are for me - yes allllll alone (hey if you in Orlando and wanna go see some music or something... : )

And also was listening to y Dreseden Dolls CD and came across the song - "First Orgasm" - ok a very odd song - but something about the lyrics and such kinda sucked me in and the back melody of the song, along with a few of thelyrics just seemed to fit some things... so yes - an odd song and if I can find it - will go up on MySpace for a few (although the song I have now will have to go back up soon - Cherry Chapstick - Mmmmmm hehe

I also preordered the Birds of Prey DvD - WHEEEEEEEEEEE I love this show and write/RP in the world some so Boooo-yahhhhh (and yes, a good friend, thank you Nikki, had gotten me "copies" of the show, but i like to support certain shows when possible and getting te DVD is one little way)

Oh not sure if you have a Suncoast Video store near you or if your store will do it - but I got a flyer that July 27 they are doing Animania - triva, cosplay and more - Theresa and I will go - I should have Theresa dress up - hmmm what should we do? Suggestions anyone?????

No comments: