Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Not liking the boob squish test and other things

Ok – I do not like mammograms, nor do I like bilateral knee xrays. Yes had a couple tests today and man I just – there are other things I'd rather have done to my chest :P but it is important to get regular checks…

Working overtime at work to try and get workshops written, excel examples created, curriculum written, working on setting up the Bridging program and lost of other work projects. Even though the high school students' last day was yesterday – I am a 12 month and always busy

Also been busy trying to get things ready here as I have a trip coming up. Been scheduling all these tests, trying to get paperwork done, bills paid and house clean. This has just been the week from hell… ahhh well the weekend will make up for it – ohhh yeah baby : )

Other things been catching my curiosity to – one is odd. A couple days ago, out of the blue, I got an email from a woman I had dated a few times. She had gone on to Alaska and things (my sister set me up in Tucson).

Well the email was, I am in phoenix. How are you. Are you seeing anyone.

I was like ooookkkkk so I replied and am waiting to see if she replied back.

This is the person that gave me heart boxers the second time she met me. I was like this is the first time a woman has given me underwear :P ok ok I admit that has been the only time someone gave me underwear hehe….

Been reading some cool comics, picked up something called the Doom Patrol. I liked it, weird as heck, but then so was Watchmen. I also am trying to get into the Grimm Fairy Tales, the House of Mystery and a few others, plus my traditional ones (Anita Blake, Birds of Prey and others)

Say Kung Fu Panda – it was good – growwwwlllll Tigress hehe T and I have been trying to get the action figure at McD's we finally scoreddddddd ooohhhh Ms Jolie as a kick ass sexy kung fu tigress yeowwwwwww :P

Lots of movies coming out T and I wanna see…. I think Indiana Jones is next… so many movies, so little time (and so few bucks hehe)

No comments: