Tuesday, June 24, 2008

New Experiences

Ok – did something new today and I liked it. At the school we have a chapter of the Future Farmers of America (FFA). The one teacher who is active in it invited me to be the fourth in a golf foursome for an FFA scholarship fundraiser.

I said sure it helps the students and I like the teacher and others in the group. There was just one tiny catch…

I had never played golf at all… had no idea – lmao

Well it was a blast – 18 holes and they taught me and we partied and it was a great time. Plus I sunk a few putts, was great at chipping and just, it was a long day, but I am glad I went. And yes, I would golf again. Driving the cart was fun too :P

Got some projects to finish up tomorrow and started teaching my summer online class.

Plus I need to build this bookcase and do projects around the house – damn I need to find someone who likes fix-it jobs around the house – any one wanna apply – cuddling and having wild fun are part of the benefits package hehe

Ok off to write and so this and that.

No comments: