Thursday, April 10, 2008

Watershed wonderings

Whew busy day. But, a little bit of a watershed (I still do not fully understand why people use that term to mean a monumental point to get over and a turning point in something – a watershed is an area where all rivers and water sources feed into one final point… I guess that is the idea, feeding and collecting into one final point, although with water, that tends to be the lowest point and people use the term more like hard work and "climbing" over a great deal/struggle… hmmm must look this u

But as I ramble – HURRAY I finally have enough time to ramble, I will be alright – hehe – but I say watershed because while I still have buttloads to do… I got a bunch of projects out of the way today

Plus, the end of the semester is finally starting to swing into sight, basically a month left. This summer should prove to be very, very interesting I think, could be a… watershed summer – lol If I am lucky and life finally rolls a nice break my way, maybe even a hingepoint (see earlier blogs to know what I mean by hingepoint, or ask me :P

Still need to find time to work on some projects such as this bookcase I have had waiting here for a bit I need to build so then I can organize and clean out my closet and a few other things.

Alrighty off to do this and that – will keep hanging in : ) found a song that has some lyrics that seem to have been swirling around my head here and there lately, along with the multitude of other things – lol I put the song on my myspace for now… give it/Ms. Vogele a listen : )


-----

Only fooling myself
Kate Vogele

I stop to catch my breath
And I stop to catch your eye
No need to second-guess
That you've been on my mind
I dream days away, but that's okay

It's like I want to hear a silent sound
And then hold it in my hand
But a rose won't blossom from a ground
Of desert sand, but I like to pretend that

One day I'll turn around, I'll see your hand reach out
I'm only fooling myself, oh
But maybe when you smile
It means you'd stay awhile
Just maybe you'd save me now

Well, now it's etched in stone
That I can't survive alone
You have the missing piece
That I need so desperately
Yes, I slip away to a day that'll never come

It's like a splash of water to my face
When I suddenly realize
That you could never find a place
For me in your eyes, and I don't know why I keep thinking

[Chorus]

It's love in disguise
I'm lost in your eyes
Lost in your eyes

[Chorus]

No comments: