Saturday, April 12, 2008

Checking in

Whoo, another Saturday about in the bank : )

Started with my early environmental lab - we did this cool simulation/activity to illustrate carrying capacity, sustainability and the concept of the Tragedy of the commons. They then had the rest of the lab time to work on an Urbanization lab.

After that I headed to try and find some new dress work shoes, mine broke this week :( I have a hard time finding shoes because of my small shoe size. So far no luck, will try more tomorrow.

I then did some walking on the boardwalk and now just going to hang for the night and maybe do work - lol - motivation has been something not in my pocket much of late.

Yesterday was not too bad either - after teaching my environmental lecture, I met a couple people from work at this place I had not been to before - Flip-Flops - it was a really nice place, good mix of music and nice dance floor. Plus the bartender was nice and nice to look at too hehe.

Starting to work on planning the birthday trip for my one sister - we are taking her to Las Vegas again for her birthday It should be a fun sister time : )

Alrighty - off to do this and that - more odd blonde rambles shall be forthcoming : )

No comments: