Monday, February 18, 2008

a day in the life part 2 - kinda

ok, so I did not keep this up for part two... hehe but hmmm

Saturday continued

~430pm - lying in bed trying to nap, knowing I need rest and kathy calls, we talk for a bit and I realize I not tired yet.

5:15 - out to grocery store and grabbing some stuff, been putting off going for a bit. man I put too much lemon in the tea I made to take with, lemon sourness at its best. I have been told I drink lemon with a little tea flavoring hehe... strange, i am not big into lemonade, just lemon in tea and in water 9but no sugar that is lemonade hehe

6 something, talking to peoples online putting stuff up from trip

7 something finally lay down for a few hours

late night - grading for classes, posting with people, worked a lot on this new game Cursed Curios - thinking about things and listening to the radio - i flip between about 3 channels

so, that was my day (and yes I gyped the night, I'll have to redo this and keep better track,,, :P

2 comments:

CritmasElf said...

*taps foot*

It's been two weeks.

docwho2100 said...

and look I have posted hehe finally :P