Saturday, September 29, 2007

a juicy spicy blog

Well Molly has reminded me I have been lagging in keeping blog up to date so here Molly is a blog entry and since you said I should do a spicy blog.






: P

: D

: >

>:-)

:-O





I've been into Subway sandwiches - unfortunately there are not many out here - but I get when ever i can a 6" Veggie delight on italian herb and cheese roll with provolone cheese, green peppers, tomatos, cucumbers and - extra spicy jalapenos - ooooo very hot and spicy....

Wait - that isn't what you meant Molly? Um, hmm, ok, would it work if I said I like eating my Subway sandwiches in the nude? :P

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Only counts if you prove you eat sandwiches in the nude. I'm thinking photo. (Sandwich optional.)

dancingmoogle said...

I agree with anonymous. Ditto pictures. And yes should I bring up spicy things I said to talk about in my blog? Or should I just leave it here in the comments page??

Molly

dancingmoogle said...

Spicy-er still if you took the cucumber from the sandwich, told them to leave it whole, added the two tomato's at one end and used that for enhancement in your photo's... woot woot.

docwho2100 said...

oh man molllyyyy sheesh this is the last time i take your suggestion regarding spicy blogs hehe and as to a photo - well depends on who the photo is for..... >:-P

Anonymous said...

Nekkid skin, pics, and a cucumber...well in your case I think it should be a cherry pie instead. You wanna grab the ladies attention and affection not push it away. Of course, there is a certain shop that has hmm supplies you could use too hehe =P

dancingmoogle said...

I stand corrected anonymous number 2.

CritmasElf said...

Anybody else having a problem getting Warrant's "Sweet Cherry Pie" out of their head now?

docwho2100 said...

you people allllll need serious help :) ho am i supposed to think about or eat dessert now, sheesh :P