Thursday, December 07, 2006

random thoughts

Ok so taking a brief break here at work listening to my live365 radio account

The last few songs
New Found Glory - It's Not Your Fault
13 Stories - Christmas Makes Me Hot
Evanescence - Weight of the World
Alanis Morissette - Crazy
Lostprophets - Rooftops
Carbon Leaf - Life Less Ordinary
Avril Lavigne - Keep Holding On


I listen to a lot of different types of radio stations through Live365 and like the variety it offers (where else can you find a radio station that broadcasts nothing but the different songs and such from different Disney theme park attractions – haha yes I know you are asking who would listen to that :-D

Finished my Alternate Route Education classes last night – no more of those until January. Now to make it through the rest of my classes and work. Two weeks

Then I took off the 23rd through the 2nd of January to recharge – I am not sure yet where I am going but I hope to do a bit of a road trip – anyone have suggestions or wanna join in – come along the more the merrier ;-D

My sisters are settling back to things – the trip to Arizona helped smooth some things – but I still worry about a number of things :(

I stopped into the doctor the other day – which is a major thing for me as I do not like doctors and this visit did nothing but reaffirm that. Don’t get me wrong – doctors are the most awesome people around – they save lives, deal with shit and have a stress filled life – like everyone else. I just get really weird with medical stuff.

Well I have a cold, no strep and the doctor found something to be concerned about and so prescribed medicine, more tests and I have to stop back in on the 18th to see what we do next… somehow the time between October and January just continues to bring bad stuff my way…

Put up some xmas decorations – my tree looks like a haphazard thing – lol – I'll have to put up some pictures – oh yeah I'll put up the pictures from the Arizona trip hopefully today/tomorrow – but I put out the animated stuff and then started decorating the tree – it is kinda a here and there thing and somehow the ornaments do not hang right and I could not get the branches out right so they clump (it is a 4 ft artificial tree) and it came prewrapped with lights and one set of them still do not work, have not worked for the last two years and I so need someone to figure out why. Ah well I just hang a lot of ornaments or attempt to in that area.

The blahs seem to be sticking around – I manage to scare them away here or there but they seem to remain in the background – not sure if when the semester finally ends if that will help or not.

Saturday going on a bus trip to New York to see Spamalot – that should be very kewl : )

I also got tickets for March for B.B. King and also I had to see Wicked when it comes to Philly, as I may have mentioned before, so I got the special four pack of tickets with Wicked being the fourth (I will also be seeing the Edward Scissorshand musical, Pippen and another production of Spamalot)

I love British Comedy a lot (I so need to rent Absolutely Fabulous and get my decadent fix) so the duplication of the musical is not a bad thing.

Not much else on the music front right now, but we shall see what I can slip out to see in the next few weeks.

Saw the movie Love, Actually the other day and cried a lot and laughed a lot. I am a sappy romantic sometimes and this movie just brought out the best and worst and the cast was awesome! I also really liked how they used music in the movie – again the British influence is just so grand in many cases.

I would love to get to go to London at least – some day… eh as long as I keep traveling that is a good thing.

Going to hopefully finally watch season 3 of the L Word (been staying away from spoilers so far) and there are a few others to rent. I wanna see Stranger Than Fiction as I love to write so much and For Your Consideration (I love Catherine O-Hara and those indie films that crew has been doing – still need to see Dog Show and a Mighty Wind though…)

Well back to the grind.

No comments: