Monday, March 05, 2012

Black Letter Box puzzle game

this looks really interesting, but alas $60 is not something right now I can part with. I wonder how well this will do. The idea of having the puzzles delivered is cool and I wonder if there will be connections between players or if all players are essentially going through the same puzzle?

I wish, to, there was a transmedia/puzzle site kinda like trip advisor that could be used to rate people and organizations that run these events, especially as more and more are popping up - kinda part catalog for what is out there and part user comments about whether the person/group is valid, delivers good product, etc.

Hmm - is there a transmedia/ARG/stuff like this ratings site out there?

I started to rate things with my transmedia maps - maybe I should go back to that.

Anyhoos,

here is the game - let me know peoples if you play and if you know of a ratings site.

No comments: