Friday, July 30, 2010

Where did July go

Phew - finished training staff for the summer bridging program - showed them the Drive animated video features Dan Pink's talk on motivation (I highly recommend that video) - the training seemed to go well. The third unit is forensics so I will have another neat crossover between work and the writing and other fun stuff I love to do.

Summoned for Jury duty for sept 27 - I served not too long ago and that I during school so seeing if it can be deferred.

Trying to get the online Oceanography course set - we switched to a new learning management system called Desire 2 Learn and have to do a complete conversion. I use wikis and blogs heavily in my course and they are having major issues with that.

The moodle server at my high school I having issues so we have to reset and redo

And need to start creating the Blackboard course for my Earth science and GIS classes at the one community college and the physical science and environmental class at the other community college. I will be using FOUR different learning management systems next school year - Oi!!!! and ugggg and I am so going to forget how to do something in one of them ;P I have different colored post it notes for different systems pasted all over the place

One month and the madness begins :)

still working on the transmedia resources site - found a few cool projects to back and working on writing - and.......

and taking a breath now, going for a walk, and just thinking

rambling thoughts about wishes and potential ;)

No comments: