Thursday, July 22, 2010

Environmental Literacy and Transmedia curriculum

Here is a link to the curriculum I wrote for a class that uses transmedia delivery and project-based learning as a major part of the classroom structure. It is an exciting course and I can not wait for the new school year. If you are interested, or have ideas, or would like the materials/resources and other items I have for the course, please give a holler. I want to make this course the best it can be for the students as well as using the concepts of transmedia in the classroom.

Here is the link and also trying below to see if it embeds - issuu.com/docwho2100/docs/environ_lite_and_transmedia_edu

I am also playing with Issuu - an online publishing tool - let me know what you think about Issuu as well!!!!

No comments: