Saturday, October 24, 2009

What a week

So - I had one of the greatest experiences of my life - I participated in a blog show - the archive is here - www.blogtalkradio.com/allaine/2009/10/23/Nikki-and-Nora

I got to be one of the readers (I read Liz Vassey) - and the highlight was Nancylee Myatt actually called in!!! Yup she was listening and called in and interacted with us - it was soooo awesome - she is so awesome - do catch some of her stuff if you can.

I sounded like a dork, but I hope I did alright in representing Ms. Vassey

I also finished up a lot of projects so starting to get into a good routine and schedule. This is good because it means consistency and more of a steady road for me.

I got my hair cut, it is short but it's good - and trying to get things organized, plus finding more things are fun (work still up and down but eh)

Been watching Dexter (almost through season 1), finished Exes and Ohs season 1, bloodties season 2 and assorted movies - wheeee - lots of great stuff.

Defying Gravity - just watched the last episode currently filmed - I keep hoping there will be more, but ah well - such is the life of many shows and on to stories and fanfic.

But yes, feeling a bit freer and as my sister said, sounding a lot happier than I have in a while! Yay

No comments: