Sunday, October 25, 2009

OK more on the small films article I posted

Ok to elaborate on the article I posted a few ago and my dream job

I love web series (and movies) - like 3Way (and Ladycops) and Gemini Division and Angel of Death and I could keep going (I manage the Mahalo web series page and trying to list them there - there are 1000s - I have a long way to go to listing them all - hmm need to find a wiki that catalogs web series and such)

But you miss the theater atmo for most of these as you watch on the web or get the DVD (for the small films) - so if I had money and was not concerned with making loads of money, I would love to have a small theater that showcased and mixed web series and small movies with a theater atmo. I mean to have themes and events and all sorts of things and to inspire local community in filmmaking and just - damn I would love to run/manage work one of these places - sigh.... if only wishes could come true....

PS - again would not be about money just being in the environment...

PSS - there are so many small production firms - just found this one - www.marloproductions.com/Welcome.html

ah well

No comments: