Thursday, July 23, 2009

Students and group work

from my facebook sharing wall thingy-ma-jig


I know students hate group work, they always complain about it, but it is so important. I just hate getting bitched out (excuse my french) by students - especially college students - don;t find problems people - come to me with solutions. I get so scared when peple say they hate group work and online collaboration and have to meet face to face and yet the world - the WORLD PEOPLE is moving to that

sigh, I always take it so personal when students complain, now it is a grumbly day, damn it


ok fine, solutions julie, solutions, next time - I bring more explanation why group work is so important and how to better structure group meetings and facilitate social collaboration... yes, think positive, not how much I wanna {{bleep}} right now -hmm where's the dartboard.....

No comments: