Thursday, June 11, 2009

This's and That's

Whew – lots popping up


1. Started watching "Murder in Suburbia" and I LOVE IT – only in a couple eppys but yessssssssss – MUST WATCH ALL :P

2. The one main friend I have here, not on the Internet, just told me he proposed and is moving to Florida by August – mannnnnn I am so bummed and realized, not counting Internet, I have no one I really hang out with. I have acquaintances but not "friends" per se…

3. I am going to a couple conferences this summer. I am presenting at the National Academy Foundation conference in Phoenix in July. Then Aug. 16 – 22 I am heading to New Orleans for the Dept. of Justice 10th Crime Mapping/GIS conference. I am sooooo psyched. I've been working with the Law and Public Safety class on GIS and crime mapping. Plus I have been writing a lot of Nikki and Nora so can not wait to see New Orleans.

4. I have been messing on www.mahalo.com. It is kinda a wikipedia thing, but a little more fun :P I already I have reached yellow belt and I'm managing a few pages - Defying Gravity (TV series), Christina Cox, Nikki and Nora and Ladycops

It is kinda a neat idea and gives me something to do – take a moment and visit my pages and say hi and all :P

5. Heading to Vegas in a couple weeks for my sister's birthday… looking forward to it.

6. Working on getting my summer class set, teaching Physical Geology online for Cumberland.

7. been working on stories, especially Nikki and Nora (must go out and check on Murder in Suburbia now hehehe)


alrighty - off to take a walk and contemplate friends and the like

No comments: