Monday, April 16, 2007

Vacation and busy

OK - been ultra busy with work, school and took last week to go on vacation to Arizona to visit family as well as head out to Disneyland for a few days too - will have pictures and some comments as soon as I get caught back up with work and into more of my normal routine.

I saw this bumper sticker on theback of a car while in Tucson and liked it (yes I like bumper stickers and love reading them and yes I have some stickers - actually they are in my back window, but I have some on my car too)

Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens. - Jimi Hendrix

- I also went and looked up more quote by Mr. Hendrix - I really like a bunch of them

here are a few and the site I pulled them from

I used to live in a room full of mirrors; all I could see was me. I take my spirit and I crash my mirrors, now the whole world is here for me to see.

I was thinking too fast. It seems like a person has the tendency to get bored, because he always wants to try to do all these accomplishments.

I'm gonna put a curse on you and all your kids will be born completely naked.

Music is a safe type of high. It's more the way it was supposed to be. That's where highness came, I guess, from anyway. It's nothing but rhythm and motion.

The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye.

(I really liek this one for some reason) - If I'm free, it's because I'm always running.

And this one too! =- You have to go on and be crazy. Craziness is like heaven.

http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/j/jimi_hendrix.html

No comments: