Saturday, March 24, 2007

Just a quickie

Whew been busy and not sleeping right - ah well. I think it is because I am so upset and tense about stuff at work (I was semi outed and now have a couple possible bad things going on because of that) and been worried about my sister and a couple other things.

But saw Spamalot in Philly today and actually got to see Eric Idle too - my famous person encounter for the year - lol Also stopped at TLA Video and found some neat movies

Two weeks till I visit Arizona - yay - need that and hoping to really relax.

Got all excited in the Environmental class I teach Friday - I taught them how to make rain - lol

I also walk all over the place when I teach, and wave my arms about and knock on desks and the board and stuff and just get all into it - I think I make them laugh - but in a good way.

Speaking of laughing - Friday was the faculty in service at work - we had a speaker come in who had been a stand up comedienne and then taught traffic violation school - I learned how to bomb gracefully and how to tell jokes - hehe

Alright off to do some work... blech

1 comment:

CritmasElf said...

Many hugs... as always, you know where to find my goofy ass.