Saturday, February 17, 2007

you know you are in rural southern Nj when....

when on the way to teach my lab at the college this morning (at the wonderful time of 7am so i can get to my lab for 8am start) I had to stop in the middle of the road as a flock of turkeys were crossing the street - yuppers about 16 of them and I could not tell if they were wild turkeys or if one of the farmers on the farms I was driving by would end up being a little miffed was - ok drum roll please - as their turkey's had flown the coop - hahahah yes I am so stupid and dorky but I think I am funny :P

watching Art school Confidental - that is a weird movie and has parts that make me laugh out loud - :Pour contract at work was approved - dental, eyecare and a small raise - hurray...... now if my job is just there for next year.....

No comments: