Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Dreams and trip update

ok i wrote this while on my trip - I am now home and trying to get through a number of things - an update on those things later, maybe, if I can kick my ass out of the incredible low funk i have fallen into - but here's the earlier rambles nonetheless
-----

Ok – so I think there is something in the Arizona water – or this trip and being around my family if getting to me or I really am bonkers and it is just starting to really come out… but whatever the reason… man I had a bunch of weird dreams the last few days – this morning I had at least one which I remember very vividly.

I was in a car trying to park it in a parking garage. A very crowded and oddly configured garage – some parts outside, some covered. And I drove around a lot… then I probably slipped in and out of deeper sleep because there is a gap and then I remember from the dream that now I was walking or on a golf cart/bicycle thing. And I was trying to find a space. But check this – I’d walk or ride about one to two levels ahead looking – then go back, get my car and go up a couple of levels. Then walk ahead trying to find a space – it just started (and I am serious about this) it just started to occur to my dream self that if I did find a spot, how would I make sure it stayed open… I was thinking of putting a rock or something there when the dream hazed in and out and then I was back in the parking lot, but now there was this big playground in the middle and you could not drive through this part… so I guess my brain realized well how did the cars get on the other side, so then I found this McDonald’s like playground ride called a car carousal that you could put your car on and push off and get the car to the other side and continue looking for a parking spot.

What the hell that dream means I am not sure, especially since my other dreams have been about my mom, some things that have been happening with work, about the person I wish knew how much I liked them (and those dreams were an odd mix of one just me and her sitting on the couch watching a TV show and kinda leaning against one another and another dream, well no higher rating here) – but yeah I had even weirder dreams and I am like – ok brain is being extra funky…

Trip is going ok mostly – I started with a cold the day before I left and it is full blown now and I feel shitty, both physically and emotionally and such (long story – crappy November and a downer talk of sorts with Boss on Tuesday before I left leaving me very blah and down)….

But got to talk some already to all of my sisters and we managed dinner yesterday all together and then I hopped to a couple of sister’s houses today for thanksgiving and then wow all four sisters and out families were together to see Santa Clause 3 (which was n ok movie)

I did not get to do something I had planned on doing while here because I was sick -we may try for tomorrow – will have to see how that goes.

Tomorrow we also brave the wilds for some Early morning shopping and then maybe lunch down on 4th avenue. Then my one sister wants to take us to this place classed SantaTown up near Phoenix for the evening – whew…. We’ll see how much gets done

No comments: