Tuesday, November 21, 2006

blooey busy

Phew - been keeping busy and yet not - hard to explain that

Let's see - some what's been going on things

finished reading Prozac Nation - I liked the book a lot - going to get a few of the books/movies she mentions in the book

Went to see Angels and Airwaves Saturday at the House of Blues - they and the two other bands - The Sounds and Envy On the Coast were great - plus had an encounter, so to speak, that I thought only happened on TV -

I was in the House of Blues's bathroom - I left before the encore to beat the rush - so no one was really in the upstairs bathroom - so I am in there and then two pairs of feet come into the stall next to me. No big deal - happens a lot especially towards the end of the show as people often a bit buzzed or such.

Well then I hear one person say, no way just stand there and then the second person goes, "I just wanna watch" - ok that gave me pause - not so much the words but the fact the voice was definitiely MALE - oookkkkk I am now trying to hurry along my bodily functions - there is a little more discussion between them about things and then, well, things moved from watching to a mroe active activity - the stall was shaking just a bit - phew-wheeee as I said - I'd only seen that happen in the TV world - lmao ;-)

Monday and today busy work wise as trying to get ready to go to Arizona on Wednesday - two of my sisters are still fighting and not speaking to one another and a bunch of other dramatic stuff.

My third sister who had just started at target already got a promotion and I am sure will end up in management eventually - she is a great person and a good worker

been trying to keep my mind off November blahs - that has been so so - my ex chose last week to go into some shit with me and it really hurt and got under my skin a lot...

been starting to think about road trip ideas for a road trip during the xmas break - if people have ideas - send them my way - thinking about an offbeat, eccentric america type thing, or haunted places or maybe go to a place that is too crowded and madness intentionally - like say Orlando or such.....

No comments: