Friday, September 07, 2012

Storify and Nikki and Nora

So more twitter talk about a maybe Nikki and NOra webseries led me to see how easily Storify works to update a story - well it was very easy and I just added the new tweets and such down at the end - I know I should be experimenting more and trying to make it look pretty and readable... but at least I am doing a little.

 Also, I could break it into separate stories, but not sure on that yet, so, keeping it as one long record. As to the content of the Storify story, YEEEHAWWW even if it is just a tease, it is a nice one ;) and it helps fuel the fire for N&N stories, which I just posted up the last chapter for my current N&N story over at the Nikki and Nora BB

 Also working on two other N&N stories, one with 1shinyboat and 1 with pbwr - plus I have the next N&N in my series I am outlining now....

 so, all this N&N talk just makes it fun ;)

 and ohhh Cowgirl up 2 coming soon too - wheeeee

 thank you TelloFilms and thank you Ms. Myatt

 N&N Storify - http://storify.com/geologylady/nikki-and-nora-web-series

No comments: