Thursday, February 03, 2011

Quora and Dialogue Circles

How are the two related you might ask? Well I posted a comment, or so i thought, on a question to try and clarify. It was marked as not helpful and the reason was it would be better as a comment not an answer. Now I thought I had entered it as a comment and in fact you click on see comments to see where my reply is located - which brings to the table the fact Quora has some funky rules and etiquette and no nice way to figure them out - sigh - a resource that can be good, but spanks down anyone trying to use it...

But, as I was looking over the other questions - I stumbled onto an answer for a different question and they mentioned this concept of Dialogue Circles, i followed the link www.dialogue-circles.com/ and i am finding the idea intriguing - must do more research - anyone out there used this method or participated in a Dialogue Circle?

No comments: