Wednesday, September 29, 2010

World of Depleted - QR Codes

Ok so I am collecting QR Codes associated with World of Depleted - what do they mean and has anyone else found any or have ideas on their meaning?


1 - This half was revealed at Gavin's journal -worldofdepleted.com/Gavin/




2 - Through an email contact with Gavin around the 17th, this QR code brought up a question - who are the neo-palidins (or is it paladins) - I thought it was the complete part of the half code, but the blocking seems different - so perhaps Gavin's journal code is not yet revealed





3 - I replied to the email and a few days later, Gavin sent another email with only a QR code -




4. The new teaser trailer for World of Depleted: Day 419 www.youtube.com/user/WorldofDepleted had a QR code (a little tilted as I captured it from the movie) - it seems to be the same that was sent to me by Gavin....




5. I received this badge and also have the file to make it a t-shirt transfer today (anyone want a copy? Make a cool t shirt and embrace the secret code of well whatever this is.... ;)







Now, the question I have - is there anything more hidden in these codes? Or are they pieces leading to other doorways? And am I missing any?

Does anyone know how to replicate QR codes or such? I am going to try flipping the half piece and maybe making a mirror image, but I suspect that will not work........ hmmmm

No comments: