Thursday, April 23, 2009

Been Busy cookin' in the kitchen

Well, been a little busy

Had molly and griffin here last week so was away a bit with that.

Been working on my environ sci class, historical geology and earth science. Add in doing the online TIME classes for the special grant and thena couple other things and whew busy.

Getting ready to do a major camping trip with the girl scout troop and last meeting did earth day activities.

Been chatting with people and writing a lot for N & N and really researching New Orleans - I have learned quite a lot - here is a song I think peeps should give a listen toohttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aaya8jYZBO8

I have some others that I will dig up a bit later.Figured out how to add twitter to my web page :P

Been watching a bunch of BBC stuff and liking it - will comment on that later

No comments: