Saturday, February 07, 2009

What's cooking in my kitchen

OK, been busy extraordinaire so blogging falls to the "damn I am tired and not even posting so not blogging either" roadside :P

So let's see – have a GIS project coming up three days next week for two different periods for the Natural Science class – about 45 students – that is taking time.

Been preparing a project proposal for the Hospitality and Tourism class for a convention in the summer (which I do not get to go to which is a bummer but the economy is drying up everything)

This grant came through and I have to write a ton of digital literacy and web tools classes and like by March/april

Been playing with this CSS tab template to try and design this one web site

I have my historical geology class – we are starting with geologic time and finishing up rocks

Environmental Science we just did the tragedy of the commons lab and working through energy and then ecology

My high school web design class is starting to work on refresher HTML pages and then on to XHTML

There is still drama at my work – making me worried drama and hating it drama and stress and contracts and all that

Teaching two digital literacy high school classes which start next week….

It is Girl Scout cookie time, plus our brownie troop is preparing a science fair type display on Egypt for this Passport around the world thing

Also planning a full afternoon tea for the brownies

Little one is enjoying her hamster but damnnnnnn that thing poops and eats and runs in its wheel all night keeping me awake and did I mention it poops a lot hahaha

And there is drama with my sisters but that is just family stuff….

And lots more going on too

And ok – so been having this nice dream, recurring and then I daydream about it too… but I am at a convention a science fiction one and I am on an elevator. Then Christina Cox gets on and the elevator gets stuck and we are going to be in there for a few hours…. Wheeeeee hoursssss hehe

That makes me think – if you were stuck on an elevator with someone for some time, who would you want it to be hehehehe

Oooo Cyndi Lauper hehe

No comments: