Saturday, January 17, 2009

New experiences

Ok - so yes this seems silly to get giddy about, but I learned something new today, did something I have never done before - I called someone in another country. It was so cool, we still are trying to get the texting down, but I actually got to hear her voice.

her being a person I RP with who lives in Sweden (and I must say, oooo what a voice - I love putting faces and voices with online persona's... and yes, I liked her voice for the 1 minute call we had.

But we had to figure out calling codes and country codes and it was cool - not just hearing her voice, but the whole experience... I love exploring new things

I have a three day weekend - gotta use the time to get my one college class ready as well as getting my other classes ready... just a bitter cold is hitting the area and that makes walking and such hard - I am headed to the mall, this time just to walk hehe

Well as soon as the fix it guy comes to look at my dryer, hope that gets fixed... and ooo going to Vegas in June- yayayayayay - ok laters all

No comments: