Sunday, October 26, 2008

Damn - what a week

Well – I was running crazy last week. I agreed to substitute for the ag sci teacher, which meant I did all six of her classes and then did ALL of my classes and work too…. I learned a lot about taking care of Poinsettias hehe and some other fun stuff in the greenhouses. In turn I taught the students about GIS and GPS – we started a project and I hope to finish it – the students were great – for the most part :P

Also finding I am in a very different mindset the last few weeks and well, it's very different from where I usually am this time of the year… it is, I am… different

In addition, I had the check engine light come on at the beginning of the week, had to finish grading a kickload of assignments and getting a couple of tests ready.

I also am finding this one class I took on extra – a high school Digital Literacy course taught online, is ending up being way loads more work – but on the plus side, again I am learning a lot and interacting with students from an urban New York City school and let me tell you – big difference from my other students… which is a good experience.

I also had a couple of tech projects come up during the week and then was preparing for my Environmental Science field trip – but I had to postpone that as a storm moved through yesterday – so I had to swap lecture and hope next weekend is nice….

I am creating a powerpoint jeopardy review for the environmental science course as they liked it last time and they said it helped… I hope so
Halloween coming up and I am planning on a major dork costume this year – the theme – what happens when a goth and a hippie end up in a transporter accident hehehe I am going to be a goppie or a hipoth hehe I will be taking votes as to which is the better name

Basically my shoes, t shirt and a few jewelry accessories are goth in origin and the leather frayed vest, tye dye rainbow headband, blue jeans, and some jewelry are hippie in nature – eh something kooky and fun

I have been playing a bit in a couple new RP's – one is based off of Sanctuary tv show – I am liking that a lot – I put it on a new page I made for my web site – a fav web tv shows hehe

But the show, Sanctuary, on Sci Fi is good… been also getting a lot of series and shows as I mentioned through Netflix – almost caught up with the new Doctor Who, working through Urban Gothic, the Muppets and a bunch more…

Well – hoping this week is a bit more routine : )

No comments: