Monday, January 14, 2008

To Do List and gotta keep laughing

Julie's To Do List for 1/14 – 1/22

Panic, go insane, get into lots of trouble, procrastinate, more trouble, a bit of mayhem, an eureka/a-ha moment, did I mention panicking and oh yes, loving that insanity :P

Seriously, next couple weeks lots swirling in my head, and then I have work stuff too : )

Let's see: have to prepare my Historical Geology lecture/lab and my Environmental Science lecture/lab for Cumberland College classes starting week of 1/21

Prepare Earth science lecture and lab for Atlantic Community College class starting week of 1/21

Prepare my Virtual High school class Advanced Web Design for the high school students for starting week of 1/21

Prepare little one for corrective surgery as part of her bladder/bowel program 1/17 and 1/18

Work through Distance Learning Unit with high school students and get them finished and on track – 1/14 – 1/22

And then there are projects at home, writing projects (I have got to keep my music and writing, only things that keep me grounded besides T and Kathy… Kathy I think I will be calling you aaaaallllllotttttttt this week)

But in a way, the busy is good right now, it keep my mind from thinking about things and swirling and getting frustrated or upset about certain topics I have little control over…

On the music front – T and I found these 80s mix CDs at target – we both picked one – she loves to play with those displays that sample music. You know what I mean, they have all these albums and you push one and it plays clips from the CD, man we find one of those and we are there for hours haha, but yeah we were getting into those and then I gots a new song on MySpace that three-quarters applies right now, a few lines don’t, well I hope they don't…. and below are a couple more interesting songs… always keeping a mix running : )

So tops on my to do list – go insane and just laugh at life… always gotta laugh, so feel free to stop by and laugh with me… I'll even tickle you if needed (I'd offer to tell some jokes but then you'd be chasing after me to make sure I never told jokes again, hehe, so I stick to other ways to make you laugh….)

Keane - Everybody's Changing

You say you wander your own land
But when I think about it
I don't see how you can
You're aching, you're breaking
And I can see the pain in your eyes
Says everybody's changing
And I don't know why

So little time
Try to understand that I'm
Trying to make a move just to stay in the game
I try to stay awake and remember my name
But everybody's changing
And I don't feel the same

You're gone from here
And soon you will disappear
Fading into beautiful light
Cause everybody's changing
And I don't feel right

So little time
Try to understand that I'm
Trying to make a move just to stay in the game
I try to stay awake and remember my name
But everybody's changing
And I don't feel the same

So little time
Try to understand that I'm
Trying to make a move just to stay in the game
I try to stay awake and remember my name
But everybody's changing
And I don't feel the same

Also

Simple Plan – Untitled

Deana Carter has an interesting song too – Girl You Left Me For :p

And yes she is a country singer mainly – soooo what... I wander around in my likes hehe

I wish I could give you the love you deserve
I wish I could be your servant du jour
I wish I could tell you the things that I'm not
I wanna show you what I've got
And I wish you would love me anyway

Chorus
I wanna be the girl you left me for
I wanna be the one that you adore
I wanna be the girl you left me for

I'm gonna treat you more like a king
Make me a puppet without any strings
I want your perfume on my pillowcase
She's gonna turn you inside out and I...
I'm gonna love you anyway

Chorus
I wanna be the girl you left me for
I wanna be the one that you adore
I wanna be the girl you left me for

Bridge
You've got me on my knees
Don't break my heart again
I don't want your sympathy

Yeah Yeah Yeah
Yeah Yeah Yeah
Yeah Yeah Yeah
Yeah Yeah Yeah
I wanna feel you on my fingertips

Chorus
I wanna be the girl you left me for
I wann be the one that you adore
I wanna be the girl you left me for
I wanna be the one that you adore
I wanna be the girl you left me for

No comments: