Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Las Vegas and Web Serials

Whew – there and back all in one weekend. Made it to Vegas for my sister's 30th birthday. We had a lot of fun. We mainly walked around the strip and took in all the eye candy, eye sores and everything in between : )

It was good seeing my sisters and just being goofy, silly and even for one night a little sexy, heh. It really is amazing to watch people in Las Vegas, I mean other places have their charm. But there is something to be said about the combination that is Vegas. Watching people do things they normally wouldn't or judge others for doing things like that : )

Got a bit of thinking done over the extended weekend too. I've been really in a different place the last couple of months and overall, I like a lot if it. I have a couple of people to thank for being kinda giddy happy a lot of the time – so thank you.

Got deathly ill last night and ended up not going into work – now I am major behind. Hopefully I can catch up. Very busy week ahead, but then things should get into a groove.

Start teaching meteorology for Cumberland College next week – that will be fun – I am teaching Physical geology too – that one online. I am about finished with setting that up.

I am still trying to get a group together to watch the web series Sanctuary. If you live in the NJ/Philadelphia area and wanna meet to watch the premiere of the fourth eppy as well as discuss the show and such – contact me. I am looking to do this around the 25th of June. www.sanctuaryforall.com come on – it'll be funnnnnn :-D

Also, my brother-in-law is really into western stuff – he and my sister do a lot of conventions and events, he is from Tombstone and stuff, he is one of those gunfighter actors in those stunt shows sometimes. Well he decided to make a web series – my sister is in it even – it is pretty cool and another web series. http://bloodygulch.com/

And of course my favorite is Ghosts of Albion http://www.bbc.co.uk/cult/ghosts/

And I like the WaTchers virtual series too http://www.thewatcherscouncil.net/

No comments: