Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Practicing what I "preach"

Ok - I have conned, um convinced, um, sweet talked, dazzled, snookered, snozzled, bamboozled, um... asked... one of the people I write with to help me make one of our web serials into a transmedia experience - and she said yes, I have to bribe/talk to the second writer and bring her on board, but this will be fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This project will now making me look at Transmedia from the next level as a creator of a story and how to weave the tale - we have a story (Copper Rock - a supernatural western set in the 1880s of southern AZ) and we want to tell the story through more than just publishing chapters on the web..... so let the games begin.

PS - any ideas on what other forms of media/story/fun you would like to see? What are the possibilities??????????? and do we make these stories more extensional or adaptational? I think, we are going for both... :P

This is going to be a real hoot-n-nanny!!!!!!!

No comments: