Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Where did the summer go

Wow - next week the college courses start and the online high school. Sept. 7 the regular high school starts - I am still shaking my head wondering where the summer went.

I still have 3 posts about defying gravity to type up and post and a couple from the New Orleans trip (awww I miss that place :P)

I am hoping this weekend to finally be caught back up, yeah I think I will get caught up before the craziness of the semester starts - I'll be rushed and heavy in september and october but then things even out after....

I am trying to get into a GIS class to audit for the one community college - it is a pain in the arse - now I gotta get my unofficial transcripts - sigh - i hope I can do this - it will help my future and be interesting...

Tomorrow I go to Cumberland for faculty orientation and I finish up the GIS/GPS lessons I have been doing for the bridging students - which means after tomorrow I get to breath for a few days ;) especially Friday

Still working on the defying gravity wiki and found a couple things

https://www.lesbionicnetwork.com/Home_Page.php - christina cox is featured this week

also found a cool interview with nancylee myatt - she is soooo funny and cool - www.tellofilms.com/members/action/viewvideo/783/tello_interview__nancylee_myatt/

ok off to finish up a few things before bed

No comments: